Hehe. We went back to the doctor on Thursday. She weighed 22.2 pounds! Such a growing girl :) Her ears were still pretty red and she was still feeling icky so they decided to add to her meds and start breathing treatments. I knew that the treatments would be trying because I had already been through that with my Godson Peyton. I went to pick up the machine and was happy to see that the little mask was a cute little fish face and I just knew my Addibug would love that! We got home and I let her check it out. She walked around the machine several times and picked up the mask with question in those little eyes. I told her it was a magic machine that would make her feel all better. I asked "Do you like it?" and she shook her head "yes" so I thought we would give it a try..... TRAUMATIC does not even scratch the surface. My baby girl screamed bloody murder the entire 15 minutes we attempted to do our first breathing treatment. I have never once seen her so frantic. I cried with her because I had to hold her down. So, what I am getting around to is, if you are reading this please PRAY for us and her breathing treatments. It is going to take a lot of getting used to and it is very upsetting. We know it's going to get better though! :) Today doodle acts like she feels much better. Mommy got to stay home from work and so we have had a blast playing. I wish that every day could be like that. When we are together, we have everything we need.
Peek-A-Boo!
:)
Have a good weekend!Until next time....
Micah is doing breathing treatments now too and our doctor actually told us the more they cry, the more medicine actually gets into their little lungs because they are taking such deep breaths. He said if he isn't crying then we should try to make him belly laugh in hopes of getting those big gasps of air!
ReplyDeleteHope she feels better!!