Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mean ole Ears

          I feel terrible that I have not blogged in so long! We have had a time with this whole ear infection business. Addi has had a double ear infection for about 15 days now. She is finally making some progress and we are hopeful that the ears are on the way back to normal :) I have to brag on my sweet girl and say that she has been so unbelievably sweet during all of this. She has still slept through the night just about every night since it started.
                     Angel Baby 

She has gotten to spend some extra time with her MaJack and her Mammaw Chandler since she could not go to Mrs. Robins house.

Pictures from the past week :)

She was actually more interested in pulling her wagon than riding in it...

This is her new "fake laugh" that she does on command! LOL

She insists on wearing these purple shoes.... with EVERYTHING. She is so funny!

Angel baby ~


I wish I had time to write more! I am preparing for a final and it has taken over! I am also trying to prepare for our mission trip to Honduras! Please be in prayer for our team :) We are leaving July 29th. Please pray that I will actually get on the plane! LOL. As of now, I have never been away from Addison more than 24 hours and I will be away from her for 7 DAYS. I am very uneasy and upset about leaving her but I know that God is going to use us and I know that he wants me to go! Your prayers are greatly appreciated :) 

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment