Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July Weekend Take 1

For the first year in a very long time, we do not have any plans for the 4th of July weekend. Being that that is the case, we decided to take it easy. However, we were super excited about this! ----- > (well Mom was)
We headed out and after about ten minutes on the road, Addison decided that it was NOT her cup of tea. I was so disappointed to say the very least. I had already ordered parts and pumped myself up about this awesome little contraption! Needless to say, we ended our bike ride early. Addi had way more fun on her bouncer that she out grew 6 months ago....
She thinks this is her "lazy boy". She is hilarious. I guess that she likes it because she can get herself in and out. That is her new thing. She can do EVERYTHING by herself. No help needed from the Mom thank you very much! ;-( It's already beginning. However, I still have high hopes of her deciding that she wants to live with me and hang out with me forever! Don't rain on my parade people! hehe We ended our night with bath time,
a book, and a prayer like every night. Rocking this angel to sleep is such a blessing from God. Words could never begin to express my gratitude to God for giving her to me. She is my saving grace. My precious angel baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment