"I'm good Mom...thanks though"
Needless to say, the first treatment was a battle. She cried and I cried harder. The next night Lele came over and did some coaxing of her own. It worked out much better for the two of them than for the two of us the night before. Lele had the secret weapon though! She let her have the paci. I thought that she couldn't have her paci the night before because I guess I was under the impression (for that strenuous 20 minutes of my life) that she could only breathe out of her mouth. Lol. So, the paci worked and things went much smoother. Those big brown eyes still said "I don't really like this Mommy" as I snapped a quick little picture ...
My Sweet Love Bug
The following night Lele asked if she needed to come give Addi her breathing treatment because she knew how upset I was the time that I attempted. I told her no. I knew that we had to get it under control because after all, Lele cannot come over every single time Momma's doodle bug needs a treatment. This time we started off watching Praise Baby. I asked "Addi, do you wanna come sit with Mommy?" She shook her head yes and climbed up in the chair with me. When I tried to hold her, she wiggled out of my arms down into the little space between me and the arm of the chair. She needed her own spot because she is so big you see. After about 5 minutes had passed and I could tell that she was pretty comfortable and content, I reached for the breathing machine. She grunted at me and reached her little hand out. I said "You wanna do it baby?" She shook her head yes again and grabbed it right out of my hands and stuck it directly on her precious little face. And the rest is history!
Nice try scary breathing machine!!! But only big girls live here ;-)
God Bless and Goodnight Sweet Friends :)
Awesome Addi-Bug!! Way to go Momma!!
ReplyDelete:) Thank you!
ReplyDelete