We actually celebrated our 4th of July on the 3rd. Our sweet friend Mrs. Charla Knapp invited us over for a swim and we couldn't wait to see her new pool! Not to mention Addison couldn't wait to show off her festive swimmy! I know I know... That tiny American Flag is the cutest thing you have ever seen :) So off to Mrs. Charla's we went and the pool was amazing just like we expected. We enjoyed fun fellowship and great food. I opted for hot tamales that Lele brought and Addi opted for her Mommy's lasagna -------- >
I think she liked it. Lol. She shared her food with her new found best friend Teddy. That would be The Knapp's Cha-Weeny dog. Addi really wanted to take him home and I wanted to take him for her but we just do not have time yet. She absolutely adores dogs. After a good little swim and getting our bellies full, we packed up to head home. I noticed that Addison's eyes were draining and she was starting to act a little fussy. By the time we made it home she already had 100.9 fever and her eyes were swollen and a deep shade of pink. I was sure that after her bath she would be ready for me to rock her to sleep and that we would probably just skip the strict routine that I am so determined to stick to. Addison, however, showed me real quick that whether she was sick or not, story time was a must...
...even if she had to read the story to herself! Of course all mothers think their children are brilliant so as I am sure you have already guessed, I am no different. Look how smart she is! After our prayers this sick little baby drifted to sleep while Mommy got in some extra snuggle time...
... Sweet dreams my angel baby. Mommy adores you more than you will ever know :)
I didn't know about the blog, but I LOVE IT! Good job, Jor!! She is as you say, "a precious angel!" A great way to keep up since we seem to have so little time to visit. They grow and change soooo fast...
ReplyDeleteLove y'all,
Aunt ZueZue