Thursday, June 30, 2011

Perfect Pony-tail

When I picked Addison up from Mrs. Robin's house after work she had the cutest little pony tail! I have tried several times to put Addi's hair up and she absolutely refuses. Of course Mrs. Robin managed to get her to sit still long enough to get it in her hair because she is the baby whisperer. Seriously, she is amazing! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful close christian friend to help us out. I never have to worry when I leave my angel in her care and I am so thankful for that! So, back to the ponytail -------->
If you look closely, you can see the cutest little baby ponytail that you have ever laid eyes on. I asked her to "show Mommy her pony-tail" and she looked down so I could see. She was pretty proud of her new do!

She loves driving too. It's her new favorite. It's funny to me how she has to punch all of the buttons on the radio, turn all of the knobs that control the air, flip open the console, and turn the steering wheel in the midst of it all. She is obviously very observant of her mother while she is in the back seat to say the least. It amazes me how their little minds absorb every little thing so quickly. It just proves how awesome our God is!

Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment